Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rowan


...is more self satisfied that usual, lately.

This is both good and bad.

The last batch of chicken cat food I got seemed to disagree with her, causing a vomiting, unhappy kitty.
I've pretty much exhausted the possibilities with commercial canned cat food, I think,
so she's been eating cooked boneless chicken breast for most of the past week.

Turns out she's 100% less pesty and fussy, and has an amazing tendency to eat everything in her bowl.
However, plain chicken isn't a balanced meal for her, so now I'm doing massive research into making cooked meals. Most of the pertinent information out there is now all about raw food, which makes it a bit harder,
as the parental types I'm living with at the moment would freak out over raw meat. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment