Friday, December 12, 2008

Frustration

At times it is really tough to be 36, living with my parents, and have no income because I am working on getting a Master's degree and a new career. Most of the time it is just background frustration with my life, which is admittedly not that screwed up compared to how bad some other people have it. I"m really concentrating stepping forward and working toward my goals.

But sometimes things come up that make me kick myself for not having independence and my own place to stay.

This is one of them:

Sheriff's Deputies Take Animals from Ballantine Woman

Yes, dogs again. English Shepherds (aka Chandlers) to be precise. I'm nothing if not predictable.
But National English Shepherd Rescue is likely to be overwhelmed by this event.
We're a small breed community, with not too many resources.
With my life as it is, I can't offer to foster any of these dogs, and I can't send much money.
All I can do is offer transport if needed. :(

Edit: 7 pm
I really should not have watched the footage and looked at the search warrant they now have posted. Too many black and white sheppies that look like Chan.

Plus the warrant says they pulled 3 dead pugs and 10 dead ES. *cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment