Saturday, May 1, 2010

Booooooooooooring...

Updates here have been nonexistent because there really has been nothing to write about.
My search for a librarian job is ongoing, but I have returned to work at the environmental laboratory. My 1:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. schedule precludes a lot of activities, so Chandler has been settling for uneventful walks around the neighborhood and the cats only get an outing on the weekend.

Ashke seems to have adjusted the best of all the animals. His constant catnaps are not really affected, and he makes appearances when he is hungry. My only worry is that he will lose some weight because he has to make more of an effort to be noticed and may end up eating less overall.


Chandler and Rowan are less pleased. Chandler spends most of his time near the main house door, waiting for me to come home. He only shows up to mooch treats during lunch and dinner. Rowan apparently starts fussing and searching the house around 5:30 p.m., and is driving my parents crazy with her demands for food, attention, and access to the basement so she can search the entire house.

Unfortunately, telling them that I need to pay for their food is not working. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment