Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chandler, what ARE you doing?!?

I love my D5000. I’m still learning how to use it, but I can get some good results simply by using the “sports” setting and taking a burst of photos. The burst is fast enough that it sometimes catches sequences that the naked eye misses in real time.

When going through my photos from our trip to Goss on the 10th of April, I found an interesting series of shots that happened while the dogs were playing fetch. I’m not really sure what Chandler is doing while the dogs are running back with the ball. The best I can come up with is that this is some kind of canine version of bumper cars, or a teeny bit of bossiness showing up in play. The Golden Retriever looks more annoyed or disgusted than fearful or upset to me. I don’t think she appreciated being sideswiped, but it didn’t ruin her day either. Chan’s expression is a bit more serious near the end, which makes me wonder if bossiness was kicking in. However, it is also obvious that he is not trying to hurt the Golden. Perhaps this is an odd form of canine flirting?

Unfortunately, this just leaves me to wonder “Chandler, what ARE you doing in these photos?”






No comments:

Post a Comment